Introducing Our Financial Planning &
Wealth Management Team
powered by Pillar Wealth Advisors
Delivered with the same level of excellence you expect from the practitioners at Fischer Cunnane, our affiliate company, Fischer Cunnane Financial Advisors, LLC, builds upon our broad tax and accounting practice capabilities. We know that every client has a circle of advisors, from their CPA to their attorney and more. Working hand-in-glove with this team, and providing additional support when necessary, we assist clients including local business owners, pre-retirees, emerging wealth builders and executives to offer:
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Investment portfolio design and management
- Life, disability and long-term care design and implementation
- Business succession planning
- Business key employee planning
- Business qualified and non-qualified plan design and implementation
- Objective, proactive advice on all aspects of your finalized plan
- Laser focus on unique opportunities and challenges inherent to the achievement of your business, personal, charitable and wealth distribution goals
Fischer Cunnane Financial Advisors, LLC is powered by Pillar Wealth Advisors, with whom we have developed a trusted, strategic relationship over the past decade. Your wealth management team is headed by Pillar’s Richard C. Clark, who is assisted by Michael Briglia, CFP®, MBA, CPA and Kyle A. Bain, RICP®. Rick is a CPA (inactive) with nearly 20 years of public accounting and corporate finance experience prior to becoming a Financial Advisor in YEAR.
Pillar is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor with offices in Wilmington and Conshohocken that has operated in the Chester County area since its founding. Rick and his team are on-site in our West Chester offices for consultations, providing continual communication with your Fischer Cunnane accounting and tax advisors as well as your legal, insurance and other advisors.